It's that time of year again.

Leave a Comment
Actually, it's about a month past that time of year, but oh well.

I just put together and ordered 2013's blog book! It's always so fun to look back through the year, and I'm always amazed at the things that happened that I've already forgotten about. So for that reason, alone, this print-my-blog-into-a-book-every-year thing is so awesome!

Here's the cover (of course I had to use the BYU-I graduation picture because seriously, how often does a mom get to graduate from college with three of her kids?!):

Yeah. I soooo love this picture! It's definitely one of my all-time favorites.

Interested in printing your blog? Go here: blog2print. It is so, so easy--it took me less than 20 minutes to put my book together. And I really like the feeling that yes, I did do some family history last year, and I've got the book to prove it. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.