[8/16/11] Mormonads

Leave a Comment
Remember me posting awhile back that I'm working with the Young Women (age 12-18) in my ward? Well, as I said, they are awesome and this post is about one of the many reasons they are so awesome.

Last week for our activity night we made Mormonads.  Mormonads are page-sized ads that appear in our church's youth magazine every month. They are always very clever and have amazing messages. For more info on Mormonads and to see Mormonads on a plethora of topics go here.

(Did you like my use of the word "plethora"? I'm really trying to expand my vocabulary horizons).

Everyone brought random items to the activity, then the girls split themselves into groups and we gave them a list of scriptures. They chose a scripture and any of the items from the random item pile. They then used the random items to portray the message in their scripture.

Here are the results:




Yep. Pretty awesome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.